Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[WATCH]: Film negatives to jpegs without film scanner

I have a scanner, but it's not capable of scanning film, so I searched around the internet looking for solutions. I came upon one site that mentioned getting jpgs from film negatives by using any digital camera. Intrigued and extremely skeptical, I decided to give it a shot. The results are shown in this video. For images that are difficult to color, I just use the "black & white" option and lower the blue tones. I also find messing with the color balance to help. More of these images can be found on my Flickr: www.flickr.com User comment: Hello ~ I noticed that when you clicked the auto levels function the blue tint completely disappeared! However, when I tried it on photoshop the blue tint pretty much remained present... Then I

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment